Is your car's Check Engine Light3d开奖结果走势图3d之家 on? Do you want to repair your car yourself rather than take it into the shop? Are you a shadetree mechanic (DIY)? If so, then this site is for you!
This site is the premier OBD-II ( a.k.a. OBD2 ) trouble codes resource site. Instead of just giving you a cryptic description of what a trouble code means, we offer a lot more information on trouble codes: troubleshooting tips, symptoms, and possible solutions. We strive to give you the most troubleshooting information as possible, in one site. We also feature car repair forums, where you can ask questions, totally free.
recently added or updated trouble code articles:
- Check out ,
- Mar 8/19 - P0880, P0881, P0882, P0883, P0884, P0885, P0886, P0887, P0888, P0889, P0890, P0891, P0892
- Mar 7/19 - P0863, P0864, P0865, P0866
- Feb 6/19 - P2336, P2337, P2338, P2339, P2340, P2341, P2342, P2343, P2344, P2345, P2346, P2347
- Feb 5/19 - P2300, P2301, P2302, P2303, P2304, P2305, P2306, P2307, P2308, P2309, P2310, P2311, P2312, P2313, P2314, P2315, P2316, P2317, P2318, P2319, P2320, P2321, P2322, P2323, P2324, P2325, P2326, P2327, P2328, P2329, P2330, P2331, P2332, P2333, P2334, P2335
- Jan 5/19 - P228A, P228B, P228C, P228D, P228E, P228F, P229A, P229B, P229C, P229D
- Dec 21/18 - P2288, P2289, P2290, P2291, P2292
- Oct 19/18 - P2243, P2244, P2245, P2246, P2247, P2248, P2249, P2250, P2257, P2258, P2259, P2260
- Sept 16/18 - P206E, P206F, P2070, P2071
- Sept 11/18 - P204F, P205F, P2059, P2060, P2061, P2062, P2063, P2064
- Aug 20/18 - P204A, P204B, P204C, P204D, P204E, P219C, P219D, P219E, P219F
- Aug 13/18 - P2042, P2043, P2044, P2045, P2046, P205A, P205B, P205C, P205D, P205E
- Aug 12/18 - P2037, P2038, P2039, P2040, P2041, P209A, P209B, P209C, P209D, P209E, P20E6, P20E7
- Aug 3/18 - P2029, P2030, P202A, P202B, P202C, P202D, P202F
- Jul 25/18 - P0817, P0818, P0819, P081A, P081B, P081C, P081D, P081E
- Jul 5/18 - P0814, P0815, P0816
- Jul 2/18 - P201A, P202E, P20F6, P20F7
- Jun 26/18 - P0812, P0813
- Jun 20/18 - P0803, P0804, P0810, P0811
- Jun 11/18 - P0800, P0801, P0802
- May 31/18 - P0893, P0894, P0895, P0896
- May 10/18 - P2280, P2281, P2282
- May 1/18 - P20D7, P20D8, P20D9, P20DA, P20DB, P20DC
- Apr 28/18 - P20DD, P20DE, P20DF, P20E0, P20E1
- Apr 26/18 - P20CB, P20CC, P20CD, P20CE, P20CF, P20D0, P20D1, P20D2, P20D3, P20D4, P20D5, P20D6
- Apr 17/18 - P2047, P2048, P2049, P2050, P2051, P2052, P2053, P2054, P2055, P2056, P2057, P2058
- Apr 13/18 - P20B9, P20BA, P20BB, P20BC, P20BD, P20BE, P20BF, P20C0, P20C1, P20C2, P20C3, P20C4, P20C5, P20C6, P20C7, P20C8
- Apr 9/18 - P200C, P200D, P200E, P200F
- Mar 31/18 - P2251, P2252, P2253, P2254, P2255, P2256
- Mar 29/18 - P2231, P2232, P2233, P2234, P2235, P2236, P2237, P2238, P2239, P2240, P2241, P2242
- Mar 28/18 - P200A, P200B, P2425, P2426, P2427, P2271, P2273, P2274, P2275, P2276, P2277
- Mar 23/18 - P20EC, P20ED, P20EE, P20EF, P20F0, P20F1, P20F2, P20F3
- Mar 15/18 - P0AFD, P0A7E, P0AFC
- Mar 12/18 - P2A01, P2A02, P2A04, P2A05
- Mar 10/18 - P0A7F
- Mar 7/18 - P219A, P219B
- Mar 6/18 - P0A7D
- Feb 19/18 - P245A, P245B, P245C, P245D
- Feb 18/18 - P2556, P2557, P2558, P2559, P2560, P260A, P260B, P260C, P260D, P253F
- Feb 17/18 - P06AF, P06B0, P06B1, P06B2, P06B3, P06B4, P06B5, P253A, P253B, P253C, P253D, P253E, P254A, P254B, P254C, P254D, P254E, P255A, P255B, P255C, P255D, P255E codes added
- Jan 24/18 - P069E, P069F
- Jan 9/18 - P068A, P068B, P0688, P0689, P0690
- What's New Archive
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is OBD?
- OBD-II Codes Explained
- How do I reset the "Check Engine" Light?
- What are fuel trims?
- Full list of Frequently Asked OBD Questions
Recent OBD-II Forum Discussions
- engine dies just off idle and runs too rich
This 1.6 1999 Suzuki esteem runs and drives fine if I avoid the just off idle throttle position. Tried new tps. No codes come up. Factory manual seems to call this a hesitation, and says ba...
- 2004 toyota Sienna O2 sensor (p2238, p2241)
So the codes that ive been getting is p2238 (current control circuit low bank 1 sensor 1) and p2241 (pumping current circuit low (for a/f sonsor) bank 2 sensor 1) and so ive replaced the o2 ...
- Saturn Vue P0155 code
Initially, i had a P0140 I believe. Bank 2 sensor 1 heater malfunction. Replaced O2 sensor. Now triggered a P0155 code same sensor heater circuit open. Tested connector - reading 11.88 volt...
- p0303 98 civic
Trying to find out where should I start first identify these codes and the solution for them.....
- P204F code, 2 "repairs", not fixed VW Passat
Hi guys. Over the past couple of cold months up here in Minnesota I've been getting a P204F code "Reductant system performance, bank 1". Evidently this is the "Selective Calatyst Reduction" ...
- Auto Clearing Device?
My son has a 2005 Grand Cherokee and CEL is on all the time. I manage an auto center and have been down this road a number of times. We�ve scanned and cleared etc... and I can see how this ...
- US light activate use OBDeleven?
hey is it possible to use the OBDeleven to program "US" light indicator lights? VW golf mk 5 2004 vs 1.4 petrol Regards Frode...
- STFT vs. LTFT Conflict
2005 Ford Ranger 4.0 60k Miles since new Just acquired a nice '05 FX-4 4 liter with only 60k miles used as a weekend driver (never hauled or towed anything). Runs GREAT, smooth at idle, ni...
- BMW X5 Codes P2177 and P2179
I checked the fuel pressure and it is OK at 50 PSI. I listened for vacuum leaks and cannot find any. The engine idle was steady at about 550 and after about 10 minutes is bumped up to 600 ...
- Chevy Cruze code p0299
my cruze 2015 has this code p0299 Chevy is telling me it could be a sensor or the turbo how do i know? NO lose of power code was on before we cleaned a part off and it went off now on again?...
- 2011 Chevy Aveo LT 1.6 P0756
Please can someone tell me what part I need to order for Code P0756 B transmission. FOR Chevy aveo LT 2011, 1.6 I thank y'all...
- Dodge Durango P0330 Knock sensor 2 bank 2
I have a dodge durango 2006 4.7l with trouble code P0330. Where is the knock sensor 2 bank 2 located on the engine?...
note: this information is presented for information purposes only. it is not intended as repair advice and we are not responsible for any actions you take on any vehicle. all information on this site is copyright protected.